COMPUTER LABS & CLASSROOM COMPUTERS UPDATES
Use these two forms together to update computers.
COMPUTER SETUP/END OF YEAR PROCEDURES
POWERSCHOOL RESOURCES (Use this link to PowerSchool website for training and instructional information.) Click on "PowerSchool", "PowerSchool Documents", then choose the area you need information from. There are videos and .pdf files available for training and information.
| School|| IP Address|| Location|| Printer Name|
| WRMS|| 10.10.2.101||Media Center || WRMS Media Toshiba|
| WRMS|| 10.10.2.102||6th Grade|| WRMS 6th Toshiba|
| WRMS|| 10.10.2.103||Conference Room|| WRMS Conference Toshiba|
| WRMS|| 10.10.2.104||Tearcher Workroom|| WRMS Teacher WR Toshiba|
| || || |
1. Click the Start Menu and in the space blank, type:\\ipaddress (ex:\\10.10.2.101) and press Enter.
2. A window will open with several file folders.
3. Double click the folder named "UNIV_driver." Double click Setup and approve it to install on your computer.
4. After several minutes, a bubble in the lower right of the screen will notify you that the installation was successful.
5. In the Start Menu, open Devices and Printers.
6. In your printer list, the copier will be named "UNIV on MFP ipaddress" and will be your default printer (green checkmark).
7. Right click the copier's icon and select "Printer Properties."
8. The first blank under the General tab allows you to change the name, change this name to the printer name in list above that corresponds to the IP Address.
9. Select the "Preferences" button under the General tab.
10. In the upper left corner, choose the pull-down menu that currently says Normal Print and select Hold Print. Choose Apply and OK.
11. Select the Advanced tab and the Printing Defaults button and repeat Step 10. Choose OK. You are now ready to print to your new Toshiba copier!
AT THE COPIER
1. Enter your department code.
2. Press the "print" button (right beside touchscreen).
3. On the touch screen, beside the word private, press the arrow and select "Hold".
4. Your computer login name appears - press the name and select OK.
5. Your print jobs appear, select "all", "print" (your jobs will now print.)