"Teaching all students to become productive citizens and lifelong learners."
Rockingham County Schools will empower all students to compete globally.
The mission of Reidsville High School is to provide a quality education to all students that will enable them to become productive citizens and life-long learners in a global society.
Reidsville High School's Core Values
1. Every student is important!
2. Every day counts. Students will cooperate with the daily expectations of teachers, and will succeed.
3. Character affects both achievement and school climate.
4. High school students want and need structure. Discipline should be immediate, consistent, and related.
5. Enthusiasm is contagious. (Valuing staff and partners)
6. Success for all students. (Close the achievement gap.)
7. Integration of basic skills will have a positive effect on the achievement of students in all subjects.
8. Teamwork. The collective effort of a group is greater than the sum of its individual parts. (Together Everyone Achieves More!!)
9. All students deserve well-prepared teachers. (Staff development aligned with school goals.)
10. Success breeds success. (Management by fact; focus on results)